The Flux bottle-free dispenser is efficient, sturdy and easy to manage and maintain.
The ice bank cooling system is available in two models with different performances capable of producing up to 30 liters of chilled water per hour. The design of the dispenser has predominantly metal features which bestow a modern and technological appearance.
The protected dispensing point located well away from the control panel guarantee optimal hygiene, thus avoiding bacterial contamination from the outside.
- The dispensers come with chilled, room temperature, hot and chilled sparkling water options for drinking water and is ergonomically designed for side dispensing.
- Ice-bank cooling technology
- The ice bank cooling system offers the optimal balance between performance and water saving. This high performance cooling technology cools considerable quantities of water and enables the dispensing temperature to be kept constant even when continuously dispensing many liters. The ice bank cooling system consists of a stainless steel coil and a copper coil immersed in a reservoir full of water. The copper coil containing the refrigerant gas freezes the water contained within the reservoir producing a cold supply, which in turn cools the drinking water flowing through the stainless steel coil. In this way the water cooler offers greater performance and in particular it ensures the hygiene and quality of the water which is continuously flowing and never still in the reservoir.
- Hot water option
- The dispensers with the optional hot water are fitted with a high performance heating water system which allows to have instant boiling water at 98°C from the very first cup. Water is maintained at a constant temperature of 98°C through the insulation which prevents the dispersion of the heat generated. Electronically controlled thermostats prevent water boil off and limit the formation of steam inside the tank.
- External casing
- The external metal casing available with either skinplate and stainless steel, provides sturdiness and makes the product suitable for use in environments subject to stringent hygienic requirements.
- Hygiene and protection
- The absence of external taps and the concealed dispensing zone ensure that the water’s path is protected against environmental pollution for maximum hygiene. The sensitive areas of the cover, e.g. the dispensing head and the sink, are made using AISI 316 steel for optimal hygiene and protection.
- Water Taste
- Water taste and quality is improved by fitting filters which are capable of eliminating sediment and other impurities and chemicals such as chlorine, whilst polishing up the water and improving the taste.
- Maximum Safety
- The safety valve prevents loss of water due to potential failures occurring inside the machine.
- Integrated cup holder
- All the models in this range also come with an integrated cup holder.
- Chilled sparkling water option
- The premium Flux model can also provide ambient, chilled and chilled sparkling water. This is the best available technology for producing carbonated water with a strong lasting taste. A pump drives water through the carbonation device converting it into a “spray” as a consequence of the pressure. At the same time, CO2 (food grade carbon dioxide) is introduced into the carbonation device at a regulated pressure. Within the carbonation device, the molecules of CO2 join with the molecules of water producing carbonated water of the highest quality.
- Optional UV on premium Flux models
- The UV rays protect the dispensing area – which is exposed to environmental contamination – preventing bacterial proliferation in this area. Thanks to its ultraviolet rays, the anti-bacterial UV system placed close to water dispensing spouts prevents the introduction of bacteria from the external environment keeping the machine hygienic and stops the spread of micro organisms. The water cooler is equipped with a new generation UV lamp, the UV barrier, which thanks to its circular shape provides an even more effective protection.
At Liquid of Life, we don’t really have a habit of asking people to write testimonials for us but value every piece of feedback we receive, good, bad and indifferent. Here is juss a selection of some of the unsolicited feedback and testimonials we have received recently for the work we do and the service we provide, as we aim to be more than just a supplier:
Procurement Manager, Khidmah
“Liquid of Life (LOL) provided us with a proactive solution that was tailored to Khidmah’s targets of sustainability and value-added services to our customers. To date, they have succeeded in supplying a large number of Water Filtration Units to all Khidmah sites for our staff offices, health clubs, and residences . The continuous coordination and follow up by Ms. Rukhsana on all related issues from start to finish and building a package that not only delivered a unique product but also added value has been the key for the success of this project. Their Technical Team have demonstrated professionalism and expertise in dealing with all issues related to the functioning of their product and have provided the right training skills on installation to our technicians. The LOL Water Filtration units have been received well by all our staff and have reduced much of the administration and labor associated with procuring bottled water”
Director, Homegrown Eco-Nursery
“At Home Grown Children’s Eco Nursery we are dedicated to ensuring that the products and fittings we use are all eco-friendly and of the best quality. The Liquid for Life water filtration system was perfect for our needs and met all our requirements. Now our children and staff enjoy fresh, mineral enriched water which has not been exposed to harmful toxins from plastics and our water does not contribute to damaging the environment.”
From our Client
Just want to touch base and say the water dispenser is amazing and going well… as you promised.
Chanelle - REYL
From Our Clients
I would like to thank your team for the excellent service from start to finish. It was really a pleasant and streamline experience.
Thank you for the detailed communication from your side, professional service received from Vincent with installation. And also for professionalism from accounting team (Jennifer)
Have a good day
From our Client
Cannot thank you enough for today’s contribution. It was very much appreciated by our staff. Don’t forget to send me the info so that I can share ASAP with our staff. Have a lovely evening.
Brigitte - ENGIE
From our Client
I appreciate the time you spent with us and the amount of information you taught us. It is really pushing us for better healthy lifestyles to conserve the environment!!
Who We Work With